Saturday, June 25, 2011



                                    Blog # 4



I was very happy about how well our Integrated Technology unit went over with the class.  I think Ashley and I used technology in a very appropriate and easy to follow manner.  Our class WiKi contained everything that was needed to do the tasks and answer the questions that were assigned.  The links were all appropriately placed and in functional working order.  I don’t think technology was used for the sake of technology at any point of the unit.  I do think technology was used to enhance the unit and presented in a way to maximize time and information to do the tasks at hand and to make learning fun and easy and not frustrating or time consuming.

I think the Power Point allowed Ashley and me to present a well constructed overview of the unit, and at the same time present important information on the background of the artist and the movement.

The E-Sheet, WebQuest, Corkboard and survey, in my opinion, were very well organized and easy to work with.  All the information was there that was needed to complete all of the tasks.  This made the unit fun and interesting.  Everything flowed to help the creative process.

I think our biggest problem with the presentation was trying to fit everything into the twenty minute time slot.


1 comment:

  1. Going forward, you will want to consider how technology will affect the content you teach and the way you teach it. The TPCK model can help you plan and think through technology use in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete